Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring or Summer?


I really can't tell right now! Yesterday it was 93 degrees outside and today its kind of cloudy and much cooler. I guess I can't complain too much, the weather here is always pretty nice. Here is a new painting that I just completed last night. I really like the way it turned out and I think I will list it in my Etsy shop today. I am also going to put beeswax over it today to give it more of that shabby look I like so much. I also just started my new online class with the Altered Diva. I can't wait to get started! AND I still need to finish this weeks "faces" online class lesson. Wow, I guess I'm pretty busy. I better get going!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Wyanne Thompson said...

Great, nice work. Also, thanks for leaving nice comments on my art blog (glad you like the Q & A). Love, Wyanne

Carmen said...

This is great!

Terri Stegmiller said...

This is a great painting Shonna! I've had this curiosity about the beeswax finish. What does the finished piece feel like when it's done? Is it sticky? Does it collect dust easily? I'm afraid to try it in case I don't like it.

noodle and lou said...

ooooh it's so cute! And how fun that you are taking Paulette's classes!! I just love her:) It's so nice to meet you! keep up the great work!! xox...jenn

Anonymous said...

It looks spring to me! It is very nice. I am in the faces class with you also. I love what I have learned so far. It has been fun. It's just hard finding the time to sit down and work on it. I am excited to see what you'll do with that altered class your taking. That sounds so fun! Take Care! Later.....Kim Beasley

Apryl said...

So cute! I love the colors on this one!