Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!



I have been tagged by Sharon Tomlinson (http://allnorahsart.blogspot.com/), one of my favorite bloggers and artists!!


The rules of the game are:


1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.


Ok, here goes....Hmmmm


1. I spent a good portion of my Sophomore year in high school trying to learn how to form a bubble on my tongue and then blowing it off. (weird...I know)-I can still do it BTW.


2. My name was ALMOST Buffy instead of Shonna. Thank the Lord, my mom didn't name me Buffy. My married last name is Bucaroff (arghh!).


3. I'm really good at doing the running man and have been known to do it any time requested of me (ok, I realize I just dated myself ).


4. When I was a Junior in high school, we had to take a career test that gave us a list of professions we should consider. My whole list consisted of being in the film industry (Actor, Director, Screenwriter, etc.). I thought that was funny; I do love movies!


5. I love ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6. I love putting A-1 sauce on my mac n cheese! Mmmmmm! Try it!!


Ok, now I have to tag some others....Hmmm










I feel like 1 more...




Peace!




3 comments:

Stacy said...

Thank you, Shonna!! I have not been tagged before and am excited and honored that you tagged me! My parents are here from out of town today, so it may be tomorrow before I can update my blog with my tag info.
Thanks! Stacy

Blaiz said...

I love the new banner. The woman looks familiar....hmmmm.

noodle and lou said...

So cute! I loved all your facts:):) sooooo funny about the name Buffy!