Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Blog Award!!!!!





I have been nominated for a blog award by the very talented Kim Hardt. If you haven't seen her work, you have to check it out at http://kimhardtoriginals.blogspot.com/ . She is a lover of Halloween (my favorite holiday as well) and makes the most gorgeous paper mache' pieces. I just love her work. So thanks Kim, I really appreciate the award!!



Part of this award, is that I also nominate some bloggers as well.



1. Blaiz- Mixed media artist



2. Wyanne - Mixed media artist



3. Sharon Tomlinson- Mixed media artist and napkin extraordinaire



4. Terri Stegmiller- Fiber and mixed media artist



5. Sande Keene- Artist and Scrapbooker



6. Pam Carriker- Mixed media Artist and mom of a great American hero!



7. Julie Ayotte- Mixed media artist



Now here are the rules ladies...






1) Put the award logo on your blog
2) Introduce the person who nominated you and thier blog name and link.
3)Nominate 7 other blogs along with links
4)Finally post a message letting the blogger know that you have just awarded with the Brillante Weblog Award.



6 comments:

reagan said...

Thanks Shonna! I will try to get this done, I have another one I need to do too and I'm in slow mo with a sinus infection/bronchitis-yuck! Your blog is looking really great btw:-)
hugs,
Pam

Blaiz said...

Thanks, Shonna! But I don't think I know 7 other blogs that aren't already included on your list. I'll have to work on it for the next few days.

Terri Stegmiller said...

Congratulations on getting the award. I am so honored that you have chosen me to receive it as well. Thank you so much!

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hi Shonna, Congrats on your wonderful award. It is so well deserved.

Thanks for saying such nice things about me. You are so sweet.

Kim

Julie Ayotte said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me, Shonna!

I will try and get my 7 blogs up later today. :)

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Good morning, (well I know you are on vacation)
I'm here to day to say, "Hi and Thank you"
Hope you are having fun.