Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

"IMAGINE" completed commission!!


My client had me add a necklace with an "S" on it, so now it is complete. I had a great time working on this. She was very specific on what she wanted and I like that. She told me when she was a little girl she dreamed that she lived with gnomes in a mushroom house. She also loves frogs and collects dolls, so shes wanted me to incorporate that into the painting. I love working with other people's imaginations and mixing it with mine. A wonderful collaberation of sorts.


6 comments:

Blaiz said...

So sweet!

BTW, what happened to your light tent?

Unknown said...

Awww, I love what your wrote and I REALLY LOVE the painting!Thanks so much Shonna! I will post it in my blog soon!

Sandy xox

Victorian Lady said...

I want to live in a gnome house too! :) Great job Shonna!

Mere

Mónica Zúñiga said...

This paiting is really beautiful Shonna! :D

3rdEyeMuse said...

oooh! it IS Sandy! how cool.

I just clicked on the image to look at it larger and it's even more impressive - I love all the detail you put into it. very nice. :)

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

Kim