Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Commissioned Ornaments and an Award!!

I have been very busy with commissions, so I thought I would share some of them with you. My first boys!!! Agghhhh! I have been so nervous about painting boys. In addition to these, I have 9 more ornaments I am working on and 4 out of the nine are boys (I will post those later). I think I am getting more comfortable with painting boys now. Practice does help!!


This is for a little boy named Maddox, he is so cute and has a cute little fauxhawk.


This one is for Maddox's cousin Dylan who also likes to wear his hair in a fauxhawk

This one was made for my son's teacher's daughter Elyse. I really love the way she turned out.

Another request for one of my vintage looking snowman.






I also have been given a blog award by the lovely Lorri Lennox of Artivity. Check out her blog, she is an amazing collage artist!!!












6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG those boys are too cute! You're goooood!!! BTW, how did you get your blog to snow??? Thanks also for your sweeeet congrats! I WISH I was a celebrity..psh...LOL!


Sandy xox

Flor Larios Art said...

Hi Shonna,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Those boys are the cutest! I really like them. Ah! and congratulations on your award. Well deserved.
Hugs,
Flor

Anonymous said...

Shonna, they all came out so cute, and the boys are just darling..
Love, Mom

P.S. I love all my beautful birthday gifts, can't wait to get the two special paintings up on my wall. Thanks again sweetheart.

Kara Ward said...

Your paintings are lovely and I LOVE the snow on your blog! super cute.Kara

Blaiz said...

Your boys are fantastic. It's so much fun to see your growth as an artist and to read about your success!

Linda Vincent said...

Your ornaments are wonderful...very, very special Shonna.
Christmas hugs
Linda x