Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Commissions



I received commissions for 4 paintings last week. Here are two that I am mailing out today. My customer wanted a recreation of two paintings I have in my Etsy shop. But she wanted them bigger and the girlies to have blond hair and blue eyes. I really enjoyed the process of recreating something I had already done, but in a different way. Of course I had to change it up a little bit. I added glitter coming down from their wands.

Here are the originals on 6X6 canvas (still available in my shop).



Here are the new girlies on 12X12 canvas and with a little more sparkle.

2 comments:

kecia deveney said...

hi there - i see you have signed up for suzi blu's class in san diego; so have i, so i thought i'd see who my fellow classmates are!
looks like you are a step away; your paintings and girls are great!
kecia

Blaiz said...

So cute, as usual.

I was wondering if you were going to take Suzi Blu's class in San Diego. I thought about it for a minute, but I have to save my money for Art & Soul Portland.

Have fun!!!

Kecia, Shonna and I were in Suzi's online class. Were you in that, too?