Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have been featured!!

Several artists are being featured on Marionette's blog Kauai Artist and I was asked to be one of them. She is doing a special feature on Valentine's Day and asked if she could use my recent "Love Tree" piece. She also had a list of questions I had to answer about how I felt about Valentine's Day etc. Go check it out. There are some great artists on there and some of the answers they gave were very touching.


Also, I painted a quick girlie on watercolor and I am going to mail it out to my favorite aunt. She is having a very rough time in her life right now and my heart is just aching for her. I hope this little painting will make her realize how much she is loved.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful piece! I'm sure your aunt will feel very loved when she receives it!

Periwinkle Pass Studio said...

Love the watercolor. Your aunt is very lucky to have you in her life.

Blaiz said...

I'm sure it will make your aunt feel better every time she looks at it!

Marionette said...

Shonna,
Thanks for the mention of my blog article! Your artwork is AWESOME! I especially love the watercolor you did for your Aunt. You put a lot of "heart" into that piece and it shows!

Aloha from Kauai,
Marionette

Krissy said...

Congrats on the feature! I'll pop over and check out your interview!
Cheers,
Krissy

Sandi Keene said...

Congrats on being featured! Love your new girl. I am sure it willk brighten your aunt's day!

Jody said...

What a lovely little painting! Love the colors!!!
Jody

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Hullo from Hull,Massachusetts!Please stop by for my OHOW Bon Bon Giveaway too! shabby harbor at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet, colorful picture. Your so talented and it really shows!

Anonymous said...

love this picture...so colorful yet very sweet!