Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Necklaces Featuring my Artwork!!!! **UPDATE**




****I don't think I explained this very well...you get ALL three images in ONE necklace!! Isn't that cool???? I thought that was such a great idea and that is why I wanted to work with Cat. If there are other images of mine you would like instead, just contact me and I can have Cat make a custom necklace for you.****
Have a great rest of the weekend...
I am so excited to announce that I am working with Cat from Polarity. She is an amazing and talented jewelry artist on Etsy. She has turned 2 of my paintings (2 girlies and 1 saying) into a gorgeous interchangeable necklace. I just LOVE how they came out and I think the price is extremely reasonable (It's like getting 3 necklaces in one). If there is an interest, I will work with her in the future using more of my work. If you would like anything specific, let me know and I can have her make them for you.


I hope everyone is having a great week. I have a massive headache today, but hopefully the 5 asprin I took will help!! HA!!

Peace!
Shonna






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how beautiful! This is Angelica, how have you been? I Love, love, love those necklaces, will get one soon.

Carmen said...

Yay Shonna! Cat is a dream to work with!!!

Unknown said...

Angel, I have been great!! How are you roomie??

Kara Ward said...

This is just so cool! I want them all!!!!!You are such an amazing girl! I am putting your necklaces on my wish list!!!!!

nollyposh said...

Absolutely fan-ta-balist-ic and really gorgeous! (Just like you)
(((Hugz))) x

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Shonna! Thanks so much for coming to visit! I really appreciate your sweet comments. Your necklaces are so cute! Love the 3 in 1 deal too. Looks like you had a great time at Suzi's workshop. Your mermaid turned out fabulous! Also, have a lovely time in Hawaii! Those photos make me want to go too.

Hugs,
Lisa :)

trudette said...

I love them , they are really stunning !
going to follow your Blog .

Unknown said...

I think this is absolutly a great idea with the necklaces!
And keep us posted on Hawaii!