Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A few works in Progress!



I am now taking two online classes with Monica Zuniga and I am having a great time. Monica is an amazing artist who does mostly realistic portraits. Well, I'm more into the whimsical style girlie (as you know); So these classes are a little out of my comfort zone. She shades waaaay different than I do too, but it is really interesting and challenging to learn different techniques. Her backgrounds are beautiful as well. I really like the new techniques I have been learning so far and I enjoy a good challenge (which I am definitely getting). Check out Monica's work here if you get a chance.

4 comments:

TonyaA said...

These are very beautiful! You should be so proud!
Peace and love!
~Tonya

nollyposh said...

Looking fabulous! X:-)

Michelle Eaton said...

Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog.

I love your artwork! Your whimsical girls are beautiful.

Sandi Keene said...

Ooh, love that over the shoulder look. Looks great, Shonna