Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Anyone up for some Julification????




If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know by now that I have a little (I mean small and tiny) addiction to online classes. WELL...... I am taking yet another one! I have been wanting to learn how to make my own journals for awhile now and have even bought some book binding supplies to get started. Lo and behold here comes Julie's classes "Art Journal Super Nova I and II." I mean c'mon; I couldn't pass this up. It is perfect for my new endeavor!
We will be making 3 books. in the first class and then in the second class, we will be learning several journaling techniques etc.
I have already taken another class from Julie and she is a great teacher; I highly recommend her classes!!
Go check out Julie's blog to get more information.

No comments: