Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

I Am Freaking Out!!!!

I can't believe Artfest is next week!!! I just went to Michaels and got the rest of the supplies needed for my classes. Now I have to get some winter clothes. Living in San Diego means I don't really need to dress real warm in the winter, so this will be interesting. I'm not even sure I will be able to find warm clothes (it seems like the summer lines are out in the stores right now). Anyway, I am so excited I think I'm going to pee my pants...Not really!!


Here is another page I just finished for my journal... Have a great week everyone!!!!

XOXOXO,

Shonna

7 comments:

Buffy said...

Adorable journal page,you are so lucky to be going to art fest. Have fun!

Diane said...

Ooooh, I envy you so much--have a great time!!

Peggy said...

Hi Shonna, thanks you so much for your comment on my blog !
I just visited yours and I love your art !
(I put it into my favorites and put a link on my blog, hope you don't mind)

Kolleen said...

she is so great Shonna!

have an incredible time at ArtFest...i am certain it will be magical!!!!


sending love
xoxo
k

Sandi Keene said...

Enjoy Art Fest! Love your page!

A Miraculous Meliss said...

Have a grand time!! Love this painting.

~magick~
Melissa

Miriam Cutelis said...

love her hair and the font.....do you make the letters yourself...meaning, do you write the letters yourself? love this journals page....