Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Work and Projects

I have been a busy bee. I was asked to make 2 journals for a mom who wants to journal about her kids growing up. And also a shadowbox for a little girl's room. The theme was ballerina's and lots of pink. I decided to put a picture of the little girl in the shadowbox as well.









Then I made these for my mom for Mother's Day.



Lastly, two of my pieces have been included in Suzi Blu's Book "Suzi Blu's Student Art Gallery."

It is very strange, but super cool to see my artwork in a book. If you are interested in getting a copy, you can order one here. The artwork in the book is amazing.







Hope you all have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow Shonna, I just love the last picture, the girl with red hair. She's gorgeous ! :o)

Kolleen said...

That is soooooo great Shonna and so deserved!

Your artwork is beautiful and should be in books for all to see!!!

cheers to you!!!

xoxoxo
k

angel said...

Crazy good things happening for you Shonna! I love the pieces you've finished with the photos added in. Congrats on being in the book!!

Jenn said...

I am so proud of you my darling daughter, can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Love you, Mom

Shopgirl said...

You are so clever, I love everyone of them...you have been a busy girl.
Hugs, Mary

Jen said...

Love love love your blog! I stopped over to say thanks for visiting my blog and am so excited to have found yours. It's wonderful! You have a beautiful aesthetic. Congrats on the book and getting your work PUBLISHED!