Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Mumford Monday!

Hey All!

I am in love with the band Mumford and Sons! Last night they won a Grammy for Best Album of The Year and totally rocked the stage (did you see them?). They are an English Folk band and I really like their sound. More than that, I love the lyrics that singer Marcus Mumford puts down on paper. He seems to come from a very spiritual place and I just love that. A theme throughout both of their albums seems to be the struggle between our spiritual self and human self. This is also a theme I have explored in my Art Journaling. Maybe that is why I connect to their music so much. Here is the song that really made me fall in love with this band; it is called "White Blank Page." I hope you enjoy.
 
Mumford and Sons also inspired my latest journaling page. The quote says "Plant your hope with good seeds, don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds."- Thistle and Weeds by Mumford and Sons.

Have a great day!!!
Shonna