Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm All Over The Place!

Since Friday, I have been making art like crazy!! And I have been all over the place when it comes to style!

Here is a colorful, doodle art journal page.

Then I felt like circles and numbers.
 
This is on a 9x12 Canvas and from the online class "Act Natural" with the very talented Julie Prichard. I highly recommend any of her classes. She is very knowledgeable and a super cool chick.



Here is the same canvas, but I went into a photo editing program and added this quote from Mumford and Sons.


I worked on this journal page. But before I finished it, I took a picture and digitally added this quote by Mahatma Ghandi.

Finally, I painted one of my Fashionista girls on the same page and added the quote "Have Faith."
 
Have a great week!
Shonna
 

2 comments:

PiaRom said...

OMG I am totally in love with the circle and number one! This inspires me to do something abstact...will see :) Thank you dear Shonna

froebelsternchen said...

Hello Shona! What a fantastic blog!

xxx Susi from Austria

would be very proud to see you once on our monthly challenge over on
ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY