Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Journal Junkies Month 3

Yesterday was month 3 of the art journaling class I teach in my home. My students made some beautiful pages and we all had so much fun in the process. I get so much enjoyment out of seeing people make things that they didn't think they could make and the smiles on their faces are priceless.

There are 12 pages in our journal and each month I have them create and journal something that they can share about themselves. In the end, I want them to have a complete journal all about their own thoughts and feelings that they can pass down to their children or grandchildren.

This month was their favorite quote or Bible verse.





 I made silhouette stencils of the ladies from magazine photos. You can buy sheets of plastic and make your own stencils. I bought a sheet of 3 from Wal Mart for about $2-3 dollars. I will have to do a tutorial on how to make them. It was really easy.

They all said this was their favorite page so far. Now the pressure is on for me to think of something they will love as much for the next meeting. :)

Have a great week!
Shonna 

No comments: