Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

My First Online Mini-Workshop is Here!!!

I am so excited to finally get a class going on my NING site!!! They say once you get the first one up, the rest will be a breeze!! I hope so!!

This class was part of the wonderful online collaboration "Soul Food" that I was part of earlier this year and now I am able to offer it as a self paced workshop on its own!!

In this class, there are over 1 1/2 hours of pre-recorded videos. In these videos you will learn how to make a tissue image transfer, work with joint compound and much much more!! The best part? I am offering it for only $15!!! All of the videos are uploaded and ready to be viewed, downloaded and viewed again right now!! Come over to my Ning site and get signed up!!! www.twistedfigures.net


No comments: