Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hey All!!!!
I hope you are all doing well!! Life has been awesome, scary, crazy, joyful and busy for me!! My baby is going to be 9 tomorrow and my other baby just turned 21 at the end of August (what?). School is back in session for my son (the 9 year old) and it has been slow in getting back into the "routine."  My boy definitely does not enjoy school as much as my girl did (and does; she is working on her BA degree). 

The biggest thing going on for me lately is the "free" online workshop I am offering called Kingdom Come. It is a Faith Art Journaling class that I felt called to do and I have been privileged to have an amazing group of people join who are all in various stages of their walk with God and with their art. Many of you are in the class so you know how great you all are!!! I have learned so much from everyone and I love seeing what God is doing in this group!!

If you are not part of the Kingdom Come group, it is not too late to join. On November 1, 2014,  I will no longer be offering the class for free (existing members of the group will have unlimited access to the videos for an unlimited amount of time). After November 1, I will still offer the class, but it will be a self-paced course for a small fee (I will keep you posted on that). I will also keep the Facebook group open for everyone (I love the fellowship). So, if you have any friends that you think may be interested in joining us; please let them know before November 1.

Here are some of the lessons from the Kingdom Come Workshop!!




I also have some ideas for other online "Faith" workshops. I hope to be working on those soon. 

In the meantime, I am having a sale on my other two workshops!! The sale is until October 20, 2014 and I would love for you to join.


The first one is called "Believe"    

- This is a project base workshop and you will learn the following:
  • Image transfer using your ink jet printer and tissue paper.
  • Joint compound (or Spackle) to add texture
  • Doodling
  • Stenciling
  • composition
  • collage and more
This class has over 1.5 hours of video lesson and is on SALE untilOctober 20 for Only $10 (regularly $15)


The second one is called "Whimsical Wall Hanging"   


-This is a project AND technique based workshop and you will learn the following:
  • Learn how to make your own foam stamps.
  • Make your own pattern fabric.
  • Learn how to draw a whimsical face.
  • Learn how to draw a whimsical on fabric.
  • Learn how to shade a face using acrylic craft paint.
  • Using fabric and the patterned fabric we make, we will construct a skirt for our girl, embellish and then place her in an embroidery hoop.
*Very little sewing experience needed-trust me, I am no expert sewer!! 
This class has over 4.5 hours of video lesson and is on SALE until October 20 for only $20 (regularly $30).



I am so excited with how things are going on the site and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store next!!!

Blessings,


Shonna

No comments: