Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thankful Thursday!!



Thankful Thursdays is a new meme from His Kingdom Come.

Each Thursday I will list 5 things I am thankful for from the previous week.  So here goes!


  1. I am thankful that God has put these 4 wonderful women in my life and that we have the same vision for His Kingdom Come!



2.  That I got home safely from Florida (I'm not a good flyer).

3. My son and his baseball team for finally winning a game after weeks and weeks of losing. They all have had such an amazing attitude and have never let "losing" get them down one bit!! They are  a wonderful group of boys!!



4. The amazing group of women in my Bible Study!! I couldn't ask for a more Godly group of women around me who are always willing to pray for me, encourage me and allow me to share my struggles openly with absolutely no judgement.

5. My daughter who continues to impress me with her strength, beauty and resolve!!


Come and join us at His Kingdom Come for free faithart projects and community with other amazing people!!

Peace and Blessings,
Shonna

No comments: