Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thankful Thursday!!



1. I am thankful for Mary Brack urging me to draw more diverse girls. I took her "urging" into consideration and painted her beautiful god granddaughter!! I love the way she turned out!

2. I just have to say it....I am thankful for coffee!

3. The Lord and how he speaks to me through His word and His people (this happened a lot to me this week...and I needed to hear his voice).

4. Where I live.  San Diego is the best city in the world (IMHO).

5. Last but not least...I am thankful that my mom's surgery went well and she will no longer experience pain associated with gall stones.


What are you thankful for this week?

I am also auctioning off a painting along with Mystele Kirkeeng for the Water Project. Click on the link here to find out more information about this amazing project.  The auction is being held right now on my Facebook page (click on the link to make your bid).

Here is the painting I am auctioning...




No comments: