Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Take Me Deeper-DNA Starts today!!!



Happy New Year!!! It is time for a fresh start!! I have just the thing for you "Take Me Deeper-DNA." Do you want to know what your identity is in Christ? We are going to explore this topic throughout the entire 2016 year.  

Starting today we are offering Bi-weekly devotions written by some amazing Christian women and artists. We will read the devotion, see a worship video and then have the whole week to interpret what we have learned through art. Any type of art you like: Art Journaling, Bible Journaling, Crafts, Watercolor, Abstract, Digital etc. Just worship Him through whatever medium you would like. Don't do the whole art thing? That is fine too, just read the devotions and do a Bible Study in a lined notebook; there is something here for everyone!! And everyone is welcomed!!
But that isn't all!!! I said the devotions are "bi-weekly" so what happens in the "off" weeks? Well, we have plans for those weeks as well. To continue with the "DNA" theme we are going to explore "I am" statements (I am forgiven, I am chosen, I am blessed to be a blessing etc.). These weeks we will have a "Featured" artist share an art technique based on these I am statements. We have some fabulous artists lined up for that!!
The devotions and art techniques can be found in a private group here. The first devotion has already been posted! I hope you are able to join us!! 


No comments: